Meet our team, we are excited to announce our team united to restoring mind-body-spirit. We are so excited to introduce our team of wellness experts, check out their pages!
- Beth Moore, MS, LPC, RPT, ICST-P (Counseling, Play Therapy, Sandtray Therapy Instructor)
- Rebecca Bowers, MA, PLPC (Mental Health Counseling)
- Amy VanHoosen, LMT #5202 (Massage Therapy, Reiki, Ear Seeds)
- Rev. Susan Ferguson, MDIV (Spiritual Direction/Companion, Tai Chi Easy™ Instructor)
Scroll down to read about our specialty services, expertise, and training.
Want to Schedule?
Great, we can’t wait to meet you & help you on your journey! We are offering online services as well.
There are a few ways you can book an appointment, including a free consultation for new clients.
- Click on the button “Request an Appointment”, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
- Click on Contact Us
We are now located in downtown Lafayette, Louisiana & love it! We are close to shopping, yummy restaurants, and entertainment!
Moore Wellness LLC is an empowering wellness center, an encouraging blog, and a healing journey integrating the mind, body, and spirit. Through life transitions, daily stress, and trauma recovery, we need community and coping skills to renew wholeness.
We offer creative counseling, therapeutic massage, Tai Chi easy classes; as well as educational services; holistic retreats, and helping all ages improve their wellbeing.
- Mental Health Counseling & Sandtray Therapy
- Massage Therapy & Reiki Sessions
- Tai Chi Easy & Spiritual Practices
Beth Moore, LPC, RPT, ICST-P
Licensed Professional Counselor
Registered Play Therapist
Internationally Credentialed Sandtray Therapist
Beth Moore, LPC is the owner and founder of our team @ Moore Wellness LLC and Holistic Sandtray Institute LLC. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Registered Play Therapist (RPT), and an Internationally Credentialed Sandtray Therapist – Provider (ICST-P).
She loves to help clients restore their wellness, heal in relationships, and build empowering coping skills!! Many times, we just need to the right tools to help us through difficult times in life, especially dealing with stress and anxiety. Online mental health sessions available.
Check out Beth’s page about training mental health professionals in Sandtray Therapy and how creative strategies help heal the mind-body-spirit. Plus she will be sharing her favorite technique that helps all clients of all ages!
Becca Bowers, MA, PLPC
Provisional Licensed Professional Counselor
Rebecca Bowers joins our mental health team as a provisional Counselor at Moore Wellness LLC and helps clients connect to themselves and build healthy relationships.
Rebecca helps teens and adults overcome trauma, identify and accomplish their goals, and supports families through foster care and adoptive services. She uses therapy as a tool to equip clients with healthy ways of identifying, processing, and expressing their needs and emotions during struggles of sexuality, gender identity, and spiritual trauma.
She values standing in the gap, assisting people in holding the tension within themselves as they address emotional, spiritual, and physical needs…building wholeness within.
- Online mental health sessions available.
- Provisional Licensed Professional Counselor, Deacon Candidate
- Uplifting voices, LBGT Affirming, trauma recovery (including spiritual trauma), and non-traditional and strained relationships
- Mother/Daughter relationships with teens & their parents
Check out her page (coming soon) to learn more about Becca!
Rev. Susan Ferguson
Tai Chi Easy™Certified Practice Leader
Certified Spiritual Director
Deep within our souls is a yearning. It is as if we are all homesick for someone, somewhere, something. In Spiritual Direction, both the director and the directee listen. The Spiritual Director is a midwife who listens deeply with another person to the Spirit of Love, and a companion on the journey to freedom and joy.
Rev. Susan Ferguson is a trained Spiritual Director whose passion is people living fully and whole. Spiritual Direction appointments available upon request.
- Certified Spiritual Director
- Pastor of Spiritual Formation & Discipleship
- Tai Chi Easy™ Leader
- Lead opportunities for spiritual discernment, contemplative experiences, & progressive discipleship program.
Check out her page (coming soon) to learn more about Susan!
Licensed Massage Therapy #5202
Reiki 1-Reiki Master
Certified Earseed Practioner
Amy VanHoosen is a wonderful part of our team, she is a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) #5202. She uses Massage therapy to help facilitate deep relaxation, relieve tension in muscles, and return wellness to your body.
Amy brings natural healing to the body in a relaxing, safe space. She is certified in Trauma/Myofascial Release, Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, and Cupping. Amy is a Reiki 1-Reiki Master and a Certified Earseed Practitioner.
Massage therapy is not just a luxury! It’s a vital part of quality healthcare, vitality and wellness!
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified in Trauma/Myofascial Release & Swedish, Offering Deep Tissue Massage, Cupping
- Certified Earseed Practitioner
- Reiki Master
Check out Amy’s page (coming soon) to learn more about her!