Meet our team, we are excited to announce our team has expanded from just little old me to a group of four of us. We are so excited to introduce our team of wellness experts, read below for more details:
- Beth Moore, MS, LPC, RPT, ICST-P (Counseling, Play Therapy, Sandtray Therapy Instructor)
- Rebecca Bowers, MA, PLPC (Mental Health Counseling)
- Amy VanHoosen, LMT #5202 (Massage Therapy, Reiki, Ear Seeds)
- Rev. Susan Ferguson, MDIV (Spiritual Direction/Companion, Tai Chi Easy™ Instructor)
Scroll down to read about our specialty areas, expertise, and education.
Want to Schedule?
Great, we can’t wait to meet you & help you on your journey!
There are a few ways you can book an appointment, including a free consultation for new clients.
- Click on the button “Request an Appointment”, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
- Click on Contact Us
We are now located in downtown Lafayette, Louisiana & love it! We are close to shopping, yummy restaurants, and entertainment!
Moore Wellness LLC is an empowering wellness center, an encouraging blog, and a healing journey integrating the mind, body, and spirit. Through life transitions, daily stress, and trauma recovery, we need community and coping skills to renew wholeness.
We offer creative counseling, therapeutic massage, Tai Chi easy classes; as well as educational services; holistic retreats, and helping all ages improve their wellbeing.
- Mental Health Counseling & Sandtray Therapy
- Massage Therapy & Reiki Sessions
- Tai Chi Easy & Spiritual Practices
Beth Moore, LPC, RPT, ICST-P
Beth Moore, LPC is the owner and founder of our team @ Moore Wellness LLC and Holistic Sandtray Institute LLC. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Registered Play Therapist (RPT), and an Internationally Credentialed Sandtray Therapist – Provider (ICST-P).
She loves to help clients restore their wellness, heal in relationships, and build empowering coping skills!!
Many times, we just need to the right tools to help us through difficult times in life, especially dealing with stress and anxiety.
Check out Beth’s page to learn more about Play Sandtray Therapy and how creative strategies help heal the mind-body-spirit. Plus she will be sharing her favorite technique that helps all clients of all ages!
Becca Bowers, MA, PLPC (Counseling)
Rebecca Bowers joins our mental health team as a provisional Counselor at Moore Wellness LLC and helps clients connect to themselves and build healthy relationships.
Rebecca helps teens and adults overcome trauma, identify and accomplish their goals, and supports families through foster care and adoptive services. She uses therapy as a tool to equip clients with healthy ways of identifying, processing, and expressing their needs and emotions during struggles of sexuality, gender identity, and spiritual trauma.
- Provisional Licensed Professional Counselor, Deacon Candidate
- Uplifting voices, LBGT Affirming, trauma recovery (including spiritual trauma), and non-traditional and strained relationships
- Mother/Daughter relationships with teens & their parents
Check out her page (coming soon) to learn more about Becca!
Rev. Susan Ferguson (Tai Chi Easy™, Spiritual practices)
Susan Ferguson joins our team of wellness experts, she received a Master of Divinity from Asbury Theological Seminary in Kentucky. She is a trained Spiritual Director/Companion, who helps support people on their spiritual journey. Susan is a Tai Chi Easy™ instructor and will be teaching classes soon at Moore Wellness.
Susan loves cultivating relationships and helping others find peace in their spirit. She facilitates spiritual practices, such as labyrinths, meditations, and spiritual direction/companionship.
Susan is a retired pastor and serves as an Associate Pastor of Spiritual Formation and Discipleship at Asbury United Methodist Church in Lafayette, LA. Her husband Bob and she have three married children, thirteen grandchildren, and three great-grands. People living fully, joyfully and wholly is her passion.
- Certified Spiritual Director, Pastor of Spiritual Formation
- Tai Chi Easy™ Instructor
- Lead opportunities for spiritual discernment, contemplative experiences, & progressive discipleship program.
Check out her page (coming soon) to learn more about Susan!
Amy Vanhoosen, LMT #5202 (Massage Therapy, Reiki)
Amy VanHoosen is a wonderful part of our team, she is a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) #5202. She uses Massage therapy to help facilitate deep relaxation, relieve tension in muscles, and return wellness to your body.
Amy brings natural healing to the body in a relaxing, safe space. She is certified in Trauma/Myofascial Release, Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, and Cupping. Amy is a Reiki 1-Reiki Master and a Certified Earseed Practitioner.
Massage therapy is not just a luxury! It’s a vital part of quality healthcare, vitality and wellness!
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified in Trauma/Myofascial Release & Swedish, Offering Deep Tissue Massage, Cupping
- Certified Earseed Practitioner
- Reiki Master
Check out Amy’s page (coming soon) to learn more about her!