A Little About Me
Hi Ya’ll, I’m Beth Moore, LPC, and I am very passionate about Play Therapy & Sandtray Therapy and helping people heal in mind-body-spirit. I am the founder and owner of Moore Wellness LLC and Holistic Sandtray Institute LLC in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Restoring relationships and whole-person healing is possible! I specialize in Sandtray Therapy with teens and adults who have experienced trauma and difficult life transitions. I am passionate about creative strategies & Integrative Therapies to connect our minds, hearts, and spirits as one.
Want to Schedule?
Great, I can’t wait to meet you & help you on your journey!
There are a few ways you can book an appointment, including a free consultation for new clients.
- Click on the button “Request an Appointment”, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
- Click on Contact Us
I have earned a Master’s of Science Degree in Counselor Education from the University of Louisiana in Lafayette in 2016. Gained experience in play therapy, family systems, leading and training leaders in group therapy, and multicultural competence.
This is my second career, and I am so excited to say I am Beth Moore, LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor.)
I also earned a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Psychology from Otterbein University in Ohio, graduated Cum Laude with Distinction, membership ing Psi Chi Honors Society, and conducted independent research & experiments for my senior year thesis: Social Competence of Home Educated Children.
I have experience in offering meaningful growth and integrating the brain-body-spirit utilizing Sandtray Therapy, Play Therapy, and creative interventions for all ages.
Counseling experiences include:
- Holistic Sandtray Institute, LLC in Lafayette, Louisiana: training mental health professionals in advanced integrative therapies, including how to be a credentialed Sandtray Therapist.
- Moore Wellness, LLC in Lafayette, Louisiana: a wellness center offering integrative therapies for all ages, including counseling, play therapy, massage therapy, and Tai Chi Easy™.
- The Counseling Center, Asbury United Methodist Church: offered therapy to help with anxiety, depression, relationship conflict, abuse, trauma, anger, and life transition issues.
- The Family Tree of Acadiana: taught emotional development, multicultural family awareness, life transitions, and creative coping skills to the Rollercoaster class for ages 5-12, expanding to ages 3-17.
- LaFleur Counseling Services: offered individual, couples, and family therapy utilizing creative strategies such as sandtray, art, play therapy, mindfulness, and psychotherapy.
- The Clinic for Counseling and Personal Development at University of Louisiana at Lafayette: demonstrated effective counseling skills in play therapy, group therapy, family systems, and multicultural competence.
Member of Chi Sigma Iota Honors Society, ACA, LCA, LAMFT, IAMFC, and APT.
I regularly teach about holistic wellness, Sandtray Therapy, and trauma recovery at workshops and international conferences.
Public speaking is an avenue to inspire hope and passion, topics include:
- Integrative wellness healing Mind-Body-Spirit
- Trauma Recovery through Play & Sandtray Therapy
- Neurobiological Trauma-informed Play & Sandtray Therapy
- Stress Management & Burnout Prevention
- Building an Effective Team
- Self-care & Wellness
- Restoring Relationships between Parents & Adolescents
To schedule Beth Moore, LPC for a speaking opportunity, please contact Beth.
I have have gained thousands of hours to be a Professional Helper in clinical experience in mental health counseling, Play Therapy, and Sandtray Therapy with all ages!!
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Registered Play Therapist (RPT)
- Internationally Credentialed Sandtray Therapist – Provider (ICST-P)
Many times, we just need to the right tools to help us through difficult times in life, especially dealing with stress and anxiety.
I love to work with all ages, including children ages 3 and up to elderly adults. In Lafayette, Louisiana, I offer individual, couples, and family counseling utilizing play therapy and creative interventions such as Sandtray Therapy.
Beth Moore, LPC & Play Sandtray Therapy
I specialize in Play Therapy and Sandtray Therapy with clients who have experienced trauma, by using Neurobiologically-Informed and Trauma-Informed creative integrative therapies for healing mind-body-spirit.
Neurobiologically-Informed and Trauma-Informed Therapies restore our fight-flight-freeze responses, rewire the brain to better intentionally respond vs impulsively react, and build community resiliency to support families and their culture.
I utilize Holistic & Integrative Therapies, such as mind-body-spirit experiences, Play & Sandtray Therapy, Massage Therapy, Tai Chi Easy™, & meditations to heal the whole person.
Play & Sandtray Therapy for ALL AGES??
Ok, I admit, usually, therapists use Play Therapy & Sandtray Therapy with children, like kids ages 3-11 years old.
Well, fun fact, I use Play Therapy & Sandtray Therapy mostly with teens and adults, and yes, I see kids, too.
WHY?? Read my story (coming soon) about how it made a difference in my life!!
Connect with You
I’d love to get to connect with you! I hope to get to meet each of you and hear your story, so excited to be a part of Moore Wellness Tribe!!
I am Beth Moore, LPC and lover of Sandtray Therapy!!
Beth Moore, LPC, RPT, ICST-P